How Do I Fully Utilize My Refrigerator ?
- The ideal temperature is -18 C
- Cool the leftovers to room temperature before placing in the freezer
- Divide food into smaller containers that will allow them to cool faster in the freezer
- Avoid overcrowding the freezer. Maintain the freezer at ideal temperature to prevent food from deteriorating
- The ideal temperature is between 3 C to 4 C
- Do not overcrowd food in the fridge to ensure good air circulation
- Raw and cooked food should be stored separately to avoid cross contamination